Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Tale of A Fucked Up Tale

THE TALE OF A FUCKED UP TALE by Fiteri Salim



Love, they said; and let you be loved,
You'll walk better, against all curves,
But what about those with hearts of no one,
Loving actual life, from moon to the sun.

Kill all joys that colour your wall,
Kill them all, and let all 'em fall,
For this is the tale of one fucked up tale,
Who surrendered his life and put it on sale.

What is love for, if alone you are lonely?
What is love for, if its for everyone to see?
What is love for, if your real life's empty,
Love is a lot more, than about you and me.

A tale is not what we are made of,
Where false hopes and lies are nothing more than laughs,
Love is when you know; that one of your half,
Is yelling to the other, saying "it's not enough".

Let me be, I beg; on my knees,
Let me be, let it be ceased.


2 comments:

AA said...

You just gave me an idea of setting up another blog just for all of my hasil nukilan(perghh!) hahaha!

fiterisalim said...

ahahah why not dear friends....
i give my full support and recommendation to do so :P hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...