Tuesday, December 26, 2017

heart next to you

intro

verse:
took some time for me to realise
all the games and all these lies
are reflection of our souls
and we wanted to grow old together baby
old together baby
oh we were naive

we thought it's all over
but no it ain't over
and i...i...
just can't keep my heart next to you

bridge:
ooo...

chorus:
take it all away
take these memories away
no i won't be okay
and i don't want to stay

there are things that you do
the way that you did
it stuck like a glue
you were all that i need

and the faces of you kept haunting me

bridge

solo

verse (altered)

chorus

outro



2,36am
seremban

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog.
I am hoping to see the same high-grade content by you later on as well.

In fact, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own website
now ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...